Singer SE9180 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
Add to Cart
or call: (573) 446-2655
The SE9180 Sewing and Embroidery Machine is loaded with features for all levels of sewers. The mySewnet™ connectivity gives access to a world of possibilities from embroidery progress app notifications, to creating designs from scratch and so much more.
- $ 200 included accessories
- 250 sewing stitches plus 150 embroidery designs and 10 fonts
- Get all the information you need directly on a large 7" color touch screen
- Embroider a variety of projects up to 170x100mm large with the included hoop
- Thread the needle quickly and easily with Automatic Needle Threader
- 6.5" sewing space (needle to tower) and 4.25" height
- mySewnet™ WiFi Connectivity with 90-day free trial of embroidery software and access to 8,000+ designs on screen
- Connect all mySewnet™ enabled devices to communicate wirelessly between them to transfer designs and monitor your embroidery progress
The SINGER® SE9180 sewing and embroidery machine is loaded with user-friendly features that sewists of all levels love like a large 7" touch screen so you can clearly see what you are stitching, and an automatic needle threader that will get you sewing in no time at all. Also, mySewnet™ connectivity gives you a whole world of possibilities from app notifications of your embroidery progress, to creating designs from scratch and so much more. Plus enjoy a 90-day free-trial of mySewnet software and the mySewnet Library, which has thousands of designs to choose from. With over 150 built-in embroidery designs and over 250 stitches, you get the best of both worlds with the Singer SE9180 sewing and embroidery machine.
All-Purpose Foot, Decorative Sewing Foot, Zipper Foot, One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Embroidery/Darning Foot, 170x100mm Embroidery Hoop, 3 Bobbins (SINGER® Class 15 transparent), Spool Caps (3), Spool Pin Felt, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Screwdriver, Brush, Seam Ripper, Pack of Needles, Edge/Quilting Guide, Thread Net, Multi-Purpose Tool, and Stylus