If you have mastered quilting basics as taught in our Quilting University Class 100, then join us for level 200 to learn more advanced techniques including:
1. Improve accuracy in rotary cutting;
2. Learn precision piecing and pressing;
3. Explore other block elements including flying geese, quarter square triangles, and square in a square with fussy cut centers;
4. Learn successful techniques for on-point block layout;
5. Add perfectly mitered borders;
6. Learn more advanced quilting and binding techniques.
Build on your great foundation from AQU 100. Students may elect to make a wall hanging, lap quilt, or larger quilt top.